Grudge - grudge 2 - The Grudge 2 - Wikipedia
Petrol and Diesel high pressure pumps, transfer pumps and chemical pumps… Grudge has a pump for every occasion!
For example, Exodus 34:6 says that God is "slow to anger" and Psalm 103:9 says that God "will not always chide, nor will he keep his anger forever." Yet Psalm 7:11 says that "God is a righteous judge and a God who has indignation (or anger) every day." In other words, every day God's anger is rising slowly toward some, decreasing toward others, and sustained in fury toward others. In his infinite complexity God experiences the absence, the rise, the presence, and the fall of anger simultaneously.
The Grudge describes a curse that is born when someone dies in the grip of a powerful rage or extreme sorrow . The curse is an entity created where the person died. Those who encounter this supernatural force die, and the curse is reborn repeatedly, passed from victim to victim in an endless, growing chain of horror. The following events are explained in their actual order; the original film is presented in a nonlinear narrative.
- Melba Moore - Night People / Hot And Tasty
- Deniece Williams - The Wiser And Weaker
- Knowledge & Wisdom - Keep The Fire Burning / Callie Weed
- Tom Browne - Thighs High (Grip Your Hips And Move) / Funkin' For Jamaica (N.Y.)
- Odyssey - Talk To Me
- Orchestra Bianco-Bachicha - No Te Quiero Mas / Samitier
- Dario Moreno - "7"
- Ludwig van Beethoven - Arthur Rubinstein* Rubinstein·/ Josef Krips* Krips·/ Symphony Of The Air - Klavierkonzert Nr. 4
- Tomo feat. J Deep - Run For Your Life
- Various - On The Corner - Fantastic Fusion Grooves From The Jazz Funk Masters
- Pulsedriver - Hard Dance Mania Vol. 10
- Programa - Acròpolis
- Bobbysocks - If I Fall
- John McLaughlin - Electric Guitarist
- Inkwell - These Stars Are Monsters
- D'Marc Cantu - Fallen
- Wigwam - Maritime Disasters
- Francis Bay Et Son Orchestre* Francis Bay And His Orchestra - Francis Bay's Latin Beat
- Various - Azuli Presents: Miami 2006
- The Cure - These Flowers Will Always Die